Frequently asked questions about ‘Fly (worry) free’
Q1: How do I apply for the waiver?
- A special code ‘FLEXFLY20’ must be inserted in the ticket endorsement box of the first reissued ticket and all the subsequent tickets for identification.
Q2: Does the wavier override the ticket’s applicable fare rules?
- No. The waiver is for the rebooking fee and rerouting fee only. Other ticket Term & Conditions must observe the applicable fare rules.
Q3: How many times can the booking be changed?
- No limitation and up to a year from the date of ticket issuance (original ticket issue date), or changes must be made on or before 31 December 2022 whichever is earlier. After 31 December 2022, one additional free change at any time before departure.
Q4: Can my travellers still enjoy the wavier in no-show cases?
- No. Both the change fee and no-show fee apply. Please continue to use ‘FLEXFLY20’ on the reissued ticket to enjoy the wavier for subsequent changes if applicable.
Q5: Are tickets reissued after 31 March 2022 still entitled to the wavier?
- Yes. If the original ticket was issued between 9 March 2020 and 31 December 2022, it will be entitled to the wavier. Please use ‘FLEXFLY20’ on the reissued ticket to enjoy the wavier for subsequent changes if applicable.
Q6: Can the special code ‘FLEXFLY20’ be quoted in ATPCO?
- No. It needs to be inserted manually in the reissued ticket’s endorsement box.
Q7: If the ticket is also applicable to another Special Ticketing Guideline for the destination, what can I do?
- Either wavier can be applied, whichever is more appropriate.